Wednesday, February 17

My Cupcake Story...

I started Cupcake Gourmet about a year ago with a deep love for baking, cupcakes, cake and anything & everything to do with the word cake. Having been taught by my fabulous & very talented mother, I learned the importance of using great quality ingredients in everything that comes out of the oven.

I also value the commitment of using fresh, local ingredients whenever possible. That means fresh in-season fruit & berries & all natural local products in each cupcake. Located here in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge, we who live here know that the area offers an abundance of deliciously grown produce that I am lucky to use when I can.

Having done several orders for weddings (...as well as parties, baby showers and whenever cupcake hunger hits my friends) I have loved the experience of making people happy with my cupcakes. As I continue to bake and frost, bake and frost etc, I always enjoy having a tiny part in people's special occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment